Hypnosis Recordings Shop
Hypnotherapy recordings CD and MP3 downloads
Treatments For Sexual Problems
This page details the range of sexual problems that we help people to resolve, using a range of treatments and therapy from the fields of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnotherapy. These problems include anorgasmia, premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction (the modern expression for what used to be known as impotence), addiction to porn, or pornography, vaginismus (which isn’t necessarily a sexual problem, though almost invariably results in one), fears and anxiety about using condoms, fears and phobias around sex, and general sexual confidence. More detailed information about each of these issues will follow, but this page will give you a good idea of the range of problems that we treat.
- Anorgasmia is word that describes a woman’s failure to achieve orgasm during sex. Some women have never had an orgasm whilst having sexual intercourse, in which case it is usually labelled primary anorgasmia; some women have had orgasms during sex in the past, but due to some ‘bad’ experience they find it difficult or impossible to achieve orgasm whilst having sex with their partner. This is called secondary anorgasmia. Actually sometimes the woman has no memory of any ‘bad’ experience; they just find themselves caught up worrying about it. Both primary and secondary anorgasmia are very treatable with hypnotherapy and NLP, though secondary anorgasmia tends to respond more quickly to the treatments.
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Most of these sexual problems are maintained by the person worrying that they will suffer from the problem, and delayed ejaculation is no exception. When the mind is trained not to worry about delayed ejaculation in advance, everything happens normally and naturally.
- Premature Ejaculation
- The treatments for delayed ejaculation are similar to those for premature ejaculation. When you stop fretting about coming too soon, you don’t.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Obviously with any of these sexual problems it is vital that you seek medical advice before coming to see one of us. If you are reading this then you probably already have. If you don’t have a problem achieving an erection when you are alone then your problems are psychological, it’s that simple. By using a powerful combination of techniques and approaches drawn from the fields of NLP and hypnotherapy we aim to make your erectile dysfunction problems a thing of the past.
- Addiction To Pornography
- The addiction to pornography (or porn) functions in the same way that any other addiction does. The person thinks about, has a good feeling about it, and then does it. It’s not a complicated routine but it can cause huge problems for the person (usually, but not exclusively male). Someone who is thoroughly addicted to pornography will tend to spend a lot if time looking at porn. These days, of course, a vast range of pornography is available to anyone who has an internet connection. This kind of addiction can be very damaging to someone’s relationship, especially if they have promised their partner again and again that they won’t ‘do it’, and, almost inevitably, they are caught out once more. Isn’t it about time you got offline and on-life?
- Fear Or Phobia Of Sex
- The fear or phobia of having sex with someone is usually dealt with in the same way that all phobias are dealt with, quickly and effectively.